Tuesday, August 23, 2011
During a practice of my presentation maria noticed that the scales on my b-scans were incorrect. This means that i have to go back through and first, edit my program. Second, get the program to run. Third, run the program for the 12 scans we did earlier.
The last couple of days have consisted of making minor changes to my presentation. As well as presenting it to maria and the other people in the BMI lab for constructive criticism. I changed my animated GIF images into AVI's to be played like movies, and to be more compatible with earlier versions of PowerPoint
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Today i did some more research into TFT (Thin Film Transistors) on paper. once the paper is coated by sputtering, transistors are applied as if it was a silicon wafer. The finished product is an organic flexible display, that is applied to paper.
Friday, August 12, 2011
I started out today finishing up some of my 3D models of the surface of papers. Then i continued to work on my presentation. My hope is to finish this by Monday so maria and i can take a look at it and begin editing. Tomorrow will be more work on the power point and compiling the data that we have so we can sen it to Portugal(the people that asked us to study the papers).
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Today maria wanted me to make 3D surface plots for all of the top surfaces of the paper. As I started to make them we noticed that the axis didn't line up the way we wanted them to. By that time it was lunch and i lose my computer to one of the grad students. So for the rest of the day I continued working on my presentation.